- Supports general well-being
- Protects from free radical damage
- Protects against oxidative stress
- Supports healthy immune system
Improved bio-enhanced absorption
Our T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™ has been formulated with a patented bio-enhanced absorption technology using palm-isolated Tocotrienol, a compound which has been researched extensively in more than 16 clinical trials by the leading scientific research centres globally. It has been clinically-proven to enhance the bioavailability of Tocotrienol in human for up to 300%.
T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™ is proud to be a clinically-proven natural Tocotrienol product.
Our T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™ is extracted from non-GMO palm oil fully traceable to the RSPO certified plantations. They are 100% natural, using proprietary state-of-the-art technology that maintains Tocotrienol’s original content throughout the entire extraction and purification processes while ensuring the highest purity (up to 97%). Our T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™ has been developed through a patented formulation which specifically enhanced the absorption of Tocotrienols by our body. It has been clinically-proven through at least 16 human clinical studies conducted worldwide. Our T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™ is manufactured in Australia under a strict TGA-approved GMP facility.
Each capsule contains Palm Tocotrienols complex 66mg
- Palm tocotrienols complex-
[ a- Alpha-Tocotrienol ]
[ b- Beta-Tocotrienol ]
[ g- Gamma-Tocotrienol ]
[ d- Delta-Tocotrienol ]
[ a- Alpha-Tocopherol ]
- Purified water
- Soya oil
Each pack contains 30 capsules
1 capsule per day with food
Or as directed by a health care professional
Store below 30°C, away from heat and direct light.
- Not to be taken with blood thinners i.e. aspirin and anticoagulants
- Do not use if tamper evidence seal is missing, torn or broken.
- Health supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Development of bio-enhanced absorption technology:
Similar to other health supplements, for Tocotrienol to exert its optimal efficacy, it needs to first entering the circulation efficiently before getting inside the cells. For years this has been a major challenge due to the intrinsic physical properties of Tocotrienol, but a newly developed formulation (T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™) finally overcome this hurdle by increasing the absorption of Tocotrienol into our body by up to 300% (1). This will ensure that more Tocotrienol will now be able to get into our body and achieve its function.
- Patel V et al. Journal of Nutrition, 2012, 142(3):513-9
UV from sun light can damage our body by inducing free radical and inflammation. To protect us from UV-induced damages, our skin produces a chemical called melanin, which can block the UV and inhibit inflammation. Unfortunately, when we are exposing to sun light for too long or when we are getting older, our skin cells tend to produce excessive melanin, which results in the formation of dark spots known as lentigines (also called liver or aged spots). The free radical from the sun also greatly speed up the aging of our skin cells, leading to gradual destruction of this important barrier.
Scientific evidence of the benefits of T3 on skin health –
- Gamma- and delta-Tocotrienols inhibit skin melanin synthesis by suppressing constitutive and UV-induced tyrosinase activation. Yap WN et al. Pigment Cell Melanoma Res. 2010 Oct;23(5):688-92.
- Long-chain carboxychromanols, metabolites of vitamin E, are potent inhibitors of cyclooxygenases. Jiang Q et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008 Dec 23;105(51):20464-9.
- Comparative effects of biodynes, Tocotrienol-rich fraction, and tocopherol in enhancing collagen synthesis and inhibiting collagen degradation in stress-induced premature senescence model of human diploid fibroblasts. Makpol S et al. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2014; 298574
Aging is a natural process happens in all of us, which affects every part of our body. Loss of hair and increase of wrinkle are some of the common signs which reflect the aging process. While it is impossible to stop our aging clock, amble of researches suggested that it is possible to slow down this process.
Scientific evidence of the benefits of T3 on anti-aging –
- Effects of Tocotrienol Supplementation on Hair Growth in Human Volunteers. Beoy LA et al. Trop Life Sci Res. 2010; p91-99
- Gamma-Tocotrienol prevents oxidative stress-induced telomere shortening in human fibroblasts derived from different aged individuals. Makpol S et al. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2010 Jan-Feb;3(1):35-43.
- Dietary Tocotrienol/γ-Cyclodextrin Complex Increases Mitochondrial Membrane Potential and ATP Concentrations in the Brains of Aged Mice. Schloesser A et al. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2015;2015:789710.
- γ-Tocotrienol Protects against Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Renal Cell Death. Nowak G et al. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2012 Feb;340(2):330-8.
Our immune system is responsible for protecting our body from most of the diseases. It sends out white blood cells to attack the bacteria and viruses that managed to get inside our body, and at the same time tackling the abnormal cells that grow inside our organs. Due to different reasons like stress, unhealthy diet or chemotherapy, our immune system may not be fully functional, which provide opportunities for the bacteria or abnormal cells to growth and attack us.
Scientific evidence of the benefits of T3 on immune health –
- Radioprotective Efficacy of Gamma-Tocotrienol in Nonhuman Primates. Singh VK et al. Radiat Res. 2016;185(3):285-98
- Gamma-tocotrienol protects hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells in mice after total-body irradiation. Kulkarni S et al. Radiat Res. 2010;173(6):738-47.
Other T3 scientific research publication
- Tocotrienols for normalisation of hepatic echogenic response in nonalcoholic fatty liver: a randomised placebo-controlled clinical trial. Magosso E et al. Nutr J. 2013 Dec 27;12(1):166.
- Oral Tocotrienols are transported to human tissues and delay the progression of the model for end-stage liver disease score in patients. Patel V et al. J Nutr. 2012 Mar;142(3):513-9.
- Lowering of serum cholesterol in hypercholesterolemic humans by Tocotrienols (palmvitee). Qureshi, A.A et al. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 1991, 53, 1021S–1026S.
- Tocotrienols regulate cholesterol production in mammalian cells by post-transcriptional suppression of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-coenzyme A reductase. Parker RA et al. J Biol Chem. 1993 May 25;268(15):11230-8.
- Effects of alpha-tocopherol and Tocotrienols on blood pressure and linoleic acid metabolism in the spontaneously hypertensive rat (SHR). Koba K et al. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 1992 Sep;56(9):1420-3.
- γ-Tocotrienol protects against ovariectomy-induced bone loss via mevalonate pathway as HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor. Deng L et al. Bone. 2014 Oct;67:200-7.
- Tocotrienol supplementation improves late-phase fracture healing compared to alpha-tocopherol in a rat model of postmenopausal osteoporosis: a biomechanical evaluation.Mohamad S et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:372878
- Targeted delivery of lovastatin and Tocotrienol to fracture site promotes fracture healing in osteoporosis model: micro-computed tomography and biomechanical evaluation. Ibrahim N et al. PLoS One. 2014 Dec 19;9(12):e115595.
- Tocotrienol-Rich Fraction Modulates Amyloid Pathology and Improves Cognitive Function in AβPP/PS1 Mice. Ibrahim NF et al. J Alzheimers Dis. 2017;55(2):597-612.
Any research data and reports provided in this website are for information resource only, and is not intended to be used as medical advice or to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, supplement or exercise program.
T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™ contains high quality of Tocotrienols isolated from palm oil with a patented extraction process. Tocotrienol is a natural form of vitamin E, which, unlike the synthetic form of vitamin E, exists only in trace amount in our daily food such as rice, wheat germ or palm oil. It is proven to be a strong anti-oxidant and is currently being tested against a wide-range of human diseases.
T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™ contains a high content of Tocotrienols and is developed through a patented formulation, which has been clinically proven to have enhanced body absorption.
T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™ are being used regularly as a health supplement for skin health, immune health, and for general health being. Hundreds of research from leading research institutes show that T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™ has tremendous health benefit in supporting general health being. If you have any concern with T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™, please consult with your health care professional before starting the T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™.
We do not recommend consuming T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™ during pregnancy or breastfeeding. We suggest that you consult primary healthcare professional when considering changes to your health supplement routine.
Although side effects has not been reported with T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™, if you are currently taking pharmaceutical medications, we suggest that you consult your Primary health care professional before consuming T3 Ultrabsorb Formula™.
There are no reviews yet.